In-Person and On-Line Worship
We are now back to two services, Traditional at 8:30 a.m. and Contemporary at 11 a.m.
Reservations are no longer required.
Children's classes are now being held for infants through third grade during the 11 a.m. worship service. During the 8:30 a.m worship service children will remain with their parents in the sanctuary.
Please consider the following guidelines as we respectfully begin to worship in-person together.
- Face coverings are required
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Congregants with known exposure, within the last two weeks, to covid-19 should not attend in-person worship
- Those who are feeling ill should not attend in-person worship
- Physical distancing guidelines should be followed
- We encourage those who would like to socialize, to do so outside
- Please bring your own water or other beverage, and do not bring food to share with others
- We encourage members of our congregation to be immunized